Please be advised that the residential Parkade will be cleaned on the weekend of June 9-11.
In order to ensure the best possible results, all vehicles (including motorcycles) and items must be removed from the Parkade any time after 7PM on the 9th and before 8AM on the 10th. Nothing is to return until after 6PM on the 11th.
In order to accommodate resident parking, Impark has agreed to make the commercial parking levels available to residents at no charge. During the cleaning process, please feel free to park in the Impark area.
EPCOR Power Outage May 7th, 2023
During the power outage the following will experience a reduction in services and be monitored by Capital Centre Employees:
1. Building Mechanical, Electrical and Common Area Lighting will be
operating at 50%.
2. Water Pressure above the 8th floor in each tower will be lower
3. One Elevator per tower will be operational – no move in/outs will
be permitted on May 7th, 2023 between 6:00am – 6:00pm.
4. Parkade Overhead Entrance & Exit will kept open during the
outage and monitored by Staff.
5. Residential Suite Power will not be affected.